Monday, May 15

Notes on an Execution by Danya Kukafka

 
Hello my lovely readers!

This is going to be quick and to the point. Let's get it over with.

SUMMARY
Ansel Packer has 12 hours left to live. He's sitting on death row for the murder of three women, but he doesn't want to die. He wants to be celebrated and understood.

Through three women, his mother, his sister and a homicide detective, we learn about his life. As the clock ticks down, these three women sift through the choices that culminate in tragedy and explore the damage of those choices.

MY THOUGHTS
It was an interesting premise, but this book was BORING. I was exclusively listening to this on Libby and I had to turn it off an hour in. NOTHING HAPPENED.  It was just dull ramblings and didn't feel like it was going to liven up. So yes, this is a DNF and I'm not ashamed. I'm not going to waste my time reading or listening to something that just isn't working.

No comments:

Post a Comment